UHSM – CHRISTIAN HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1) Eligibility: UHSM – Amon-Ra St. Brown Sweeps (hereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal US residents except to residents of NY and FL, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of United Health Shares Ministries (UHSM or “Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2) Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 12:01:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 12/5/21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/27/21 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
4) Winner Selection: Two (2) winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries on or about 12/28/2021. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Odds of winning the prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. By participating, entrants agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. If the winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winner will be notified via direct message on the applicable social media platform. Potential winner may be required to execute and return an Eligibility/ Address Verification and Release Form within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
5) Two (2) Prize Packages: Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Detroit Lions v. Green Bay Packers game on January 9, 2022 at Ford Field; one (1) Amon-Ra St. John autographed jersey; one (1) sweepstakes premium basket and one (1) four hundred dollar ($400.00) American Express Gift Card. Tickets, jersey, gift basket and gift card will be given directly to the winner when the winner arrives at the stadium on January 22, 2022. Prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferable. No substitutions are permitted, although Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the designated prize is not available at the time of the award. If the winner forfeits attending the game, they will not be eligible to receive the gift card, jersey or gift basket. There is no cash equivalent. Terms, conditions, and restrictions on gift card may apply, as designated by issuer. Prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, federal, state and local taxes are winner’s sole responsibility.
6) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrants who post the same tweet repeatedly and/or on the same day may be disqualified.
7) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State Commonwealth of Virginia, USA.
9) Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner (available after 12/31/2021), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 1/31/2022 to: USHM Anon-Ra Sweepstakes Winner, 10950 Gilroy Rd Suite J Hunt Valley, MD 21031.
10) Sponsor: United Health Share Ministries Dominion Tower 999 Waterside Suite 2600 Norfolk, VA 23510.