WeShare in Health Care Community:
What is our Health Care Sharing Ministry?
WeShare by UHSM offers peace of mind and the freedom of choice by sharing in the burden of modern-day costs associated with healthcare across a larger community.
If community, connection, and real care is what you’re looking for, read on for the full details!
What is a Health Care Sharing Ministry?
How WeShare in Community that Cares:
WeShare is a healthcare sharing ministry (HCSM) that partners to provide the largest health networks in the nation: PHCS® PPO and CVS Caremark™ Networks. PHCS® is the largest, independent primary PPO in the nation, and a wholly owned subsidiary of MultiPlan, Inc.; additionally, members have access to 68,000 CVS Caremark™ retail locations, with low, pre-negotiated member-specific rates for both pharmacy and urgent care services!
The WeShare faith-based community shares in annual wellness and preventative care at 100%, while focusing on a holistic approach towards wellness management. WeShare values a preventative, proactive, and holistic approach to health and well-being with added perks!
WeShare® membership is offered & administered by Unite Health Share Ministries™ (UHSM), a nonprofit, religious, health sharing ministry that facilitates member-to-member sharing of medical expenses.
So Much More with Added Perks:
WeShare offers added perks, day one of membership, such as retail and urgent care locations; access to wellness management subscriptions; and free telehealth services through the DocDay™ App. WeShare in comprehensive prices for ease of access: Connect with a Doctor or one’s Primary Care Provider (PCP), in-network! We bring our members additional savings for urgent care services available through the use of our special connections! Learn more about the specifics of our WeShare membership, today! (800) 900 – 8476
Jump-in with wellness perks, such as our one-of-a-kind, included subscriptions to Noom, FitBod, and Right Now Media. WeShare focuses on improving one’s physical, mental, and spiritual health; a balanced and holistic approach is one which honors God and our bodies, as temples to His Word. Learn more today: WeShare.org/Perks
Healthy Living Means
WeShare members can earn a percentage off their monthly sharing contribution by meeting certain health improvement measures or by completing certain healthy activities!
Take your health into your own hands, make choices for yourself, & have the freedom to be well!
Joining the WeShare Community
The Process & Getting Started
While members can sign-up for WeShare at any point through out the year, making it the ultimate convenience, WeShare works hard to inform and reach new communities during standardized Open Enrollment periods. While communities across the nation work to find alternatives and ways to cut-costs in their lives, WeShare members take advantage of sharing health care across an entire Christian membership-basis.
Each WeShare Sharing Member must first submit a fully completed Membership Enrollment Application with one of our experts, adhere to the Membership Commitment Acknowledgments, and upon acceptance, membership begins on the specified effective date.
It’s that simple!
Join a Christian, Family-First Community that truly Cares
What’s New to WeShare?
- Behavioral Health Support
- Added Pregnancy Care
- Preventative & Proactive, Holistic Community
And so much more to unveil with our latest additions to WeShare!
- Our Mission is to unite the community of Christian believers, regardless of denomination or church affiliation, to identify, foster, and facilitate education, charitable outreach, programs, and services for the communities of like-minded religious individuals, those that desire to honor their individual, sincerely held religious beliefs, as set forth in the Bible, and to provide benevolence to others, as Christ did.
- Our vision includes being a ministry that is sensitive to the temporal and spiritual needs of all people.
- We see the vision and expression of Christian love, as leading the way: We are called to follow the church through caring for the needs of families, singles, children, young people, & senior citizens through health, or needs-based sharing programs, as a direct, tangible expression of the ministry of Jesus Christ, to touch & to heal all of humanity!
We value aligning with a holistic, faith-based approach towards health care:
- Preventative and proactive care is the best stance towards living and leading a life ordained by God.
- Our bodies are temples unto the Lord, we take wellness to mean caring for one’s mental, physical, & spiritual selves.
- Fostering a united community of believers to care for each other and bear each other’s burdens.
- To fellowship and disciple with a joyful heart, with the desire of faithfulness towards God the Holy Spirit.
- Heal humanity through the extension of the ministry of Christ, through charitable outreach; services & programs for the nation; and a deep desire to foster community through sharing.
Join a Community that Cares
Learn more about the specifics of our WeShare membership, today! (800) 900 – 8476
Join us on Wednesday!
Share in Kindness: World Kindness Week Matters
WeShare members have admission to the largest, independent PPO PHCS network in America, with access to over 1.2 million doctors and specialists. Not only that, but members can also access pharmacy services at over 68,000 locations, nation-wide.
Call us at (800) 900 – 8476 or send an email to email@example.com and we can’t wait to chat with you about our healthcare sharing ministry memberships!
WeShare is not an insurance company, and neither its guidelines, its plan of operation, nor any other documents of the religious organization constitutes as an insurance policy.